Activities are subject to CDC recommendations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please feel free to confirm times/dates with the church office until normal operations have resumed. 918-687-7571
Sunday School is offered at 9:45 a.m. in various rooms throughout the building. Greeters are available to guide you to the appropriate class to meet your needs a class to meet your spiritual needs.
· New Life – “Restore, Renew & Rejoice!” Meets in the Upstairs Education Building. Open to new members and is for all adults. To learn more, contact Carole Elliott at email@example.com or call 918-683-4373 or 918-231-0437.
· Corner Class – “Discussion for folks who can’t interrupt classes in session!” Meets in the corner of the Atrium. Open to all older adults. To learn more, contact April Felts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-682-3287.
· Friendship Class – “Bible Study oriented, currently studying the Psalms. Small, but community group with outreach to youth.” Meets in the Upstairs Education Building. Open to all adults, older adults and seniors. To learn more, contact Judy Payne at email@example.com or call 918-781-2050.
· Blessing Sunday School Class – “Blessings” – Meets in the Upstairs Education Building. Composed mostly of seniors and grandparents, but is open to all others. To learn more, contact Gloria Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-683-3593.
The time between 7th and 12th grade can be tough. It is even tougher when you don’t have support. Our goal is to equip our youth to transform the world. We encourage questions, and help students to find answers about faith and God and how those have real world applications in their lives at school, home and with friends. We have Bible studies, play games, and perform mission work. We’d love for you to come and hang with us as we share life together. Come and be a part of our growing student ministry.
St. Paul Church has a very active and creative Children’s Program. We have Sunday School, children’s church and a Wednesday program for pre-school that is for two through four year olds. We also have a Wednesday program that is for Kindergarten children through 6th graders. They will have opportunities to learn about God’s love through a rotation style Sunday School, Wednesday After School Program, Liturgical Dance Team and Acolyte Program. Wednesday programs begin in September.
The Summer Schedule offers many opportunities for all ages: church camps, Vacation Bible School and a day camp experience.
Several Music Ministries are available at St. Paul.
The Chancel Choir is the adult choir that sings at the 11:00 a.m. Traditional Service. A small ensemble from the Chancel Choirs sings at the 9:00 a.m. Traditional Service. Its weekly rehearsal is on Wednesday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. This choir meets 11 months of the year.
The Ladies’ Handbell Choir play the beautiful five-octave set of Schulmerick Handbells. The ladies play once a month for the 11:00 Traditional Service. They rehearse on Thursday morning at 10:00.
· Teach – several Sunday School groups enjoy guest speakers!
· Youth ministry needs parent and young adult volunteers to teach, engage with youth, serve meals, drive vans, etc.
· Community Breakfast – Each month, St. Paul UMC hosts a FREE Community Breakfast. Different ministries throughout the church help cook and serve the breakfast.
· Backpack program – Help stuff a backpack with back-to-school items. (during school months)
· Counting attendance
· Greeting visitors
· Volunteer with Bridges Out of Poverty (during school months)
· Project Transformation – Lots of adults are needed to read with students during this summer program. (June/July)
· Kit Ministries for Sager Brown
· United Methodist Women
- Learning Tree Preschool accepts donations of copy paper, construction paper, fabric scraps, yarn, and general craft supplies for preschoolers.